Monday, October 1, 2012

Alaska Political Insider| Conversations on a sustainable budget ...

Dorene Lorenz and Mark Colavecchio, hosts of ABC Alaska's talk show Alaska Political Insider, invited me to join them last week to discuss a recent commentary on these pages, "What is Alaska's Fiscal Plan ...."  The webcast is here; the segment begins at the 31:40 minute mark.

Mark and Dorene were excellent at asking questions to flesh out the issues, details and potential way forward and I thought the discussion went well.  If you want to see a good exchange on what is, why we should -- and ways of moving toward -- a "sustainable budget" for Alaska, this is an excellent place to start.

Senator Johnny Ellis was the guest for the first segment.  I appreciate his comments about my efforts at the end of his segment, before the one in which I appear begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment